How to Submit your Paper
1. Download the Full Paper Template for proceedings and read guidelines.
2. Prepare your manuscript in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical and language errors.
3. All third party work included in your paper should be properly acknowledged with referencing.
4. Each paper should have no less than 8 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references. One regular registration is within 10 Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
Submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.Full Paper
You can publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation on ICEEG 2022, orally or poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
If you don't have publication purpose, please submit an abstract. You can deliver a presentation on ICEEG 2022, but the presented manuscript WILL NOT be published.Listener
If you don't want to submit
any articles, please just register as listener.
You can participate and attend all the
presentation sessions only, neither making
presentation nor having paper published.
All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence..
The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
If you are not hearing from us
Please set your email spam filter to accept messages from “email@example.com”. Call the conference in case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email from the conference secretariat after sending in your abstract, registrations or inquiry within 3 days. Please check your spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
We will send you regular updates regarding the conference development. Please go through the said updates and plan your schedule well ahead of time. Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form, this will enable our team to contact you if you should have any issues regarding your abstract or registration.
1. Please submit the formated article to Electronic Submission System.
2. Or you can submit to the conference official email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please only choose one submission method. Do not submit twice.